Thursday, September 20, 2012

Sutter Park Neighborhood

2014 can’t come soon enough for anyone watching and waiting for the amazing transformation that is going to take place in the Sutter Park Neighborhood. Living in East Sac I have been hearing about this change for a couple years now and as a very active Realtor in my neighborhood I’m following this development closely.

In a few years we will have 100 to 125 new homes, a nice little park and a little bit of neighborhood retail where the Sutter Memorial Hospital currently sits. Keep in mind that the demolition of the old hospital isn’t projected to happen until 2014 and then it will take 2-3 more years to completely build out the project. The soonest that you might see a new home in there would probably be 2015…

Here is the link to the official site of the development: http://sutterparkneighborhood.com/
It is full of great information and can keep you busy reading for quite some time.

I will continue to follow the project and post in my blog, and as soon as there is any information about new homes I’ll have it!

No comments:

Post a Comment