Tuesday, February 25, 2014

McKinley Park Food Truck Mania!

One of the great benefits of attending the East Sac Chamber of Commerce meetings is finding out about upcoming events before they hit the public marketing.

This year McKinley Park will be the host location for Food Truck Mania every 2nd Friday from March through October!

They will have music, a beer/wine garden and great eats from a wide variety of food trucks including: Swabbies, Bacon Mania, Game Day Grill, Drewski's, Krush Burger, Dave's Dawgs, Crusin Crustacean, Happy Cow, Simply Southern, Chando's, Davepops and others.

The trucks will be out from 5:00 to 8:00 on these dates: March 14th, April 11th, May 9th, June 13th, July 11th, August 8th, September 12th and October 10th!

I've already got it in my calendar. Good food and good beer at my favorite park. All I need is some nice weather and my lady and it will be a great evening out...







No comments:

Post a Comment