Wednesday, September 24, 2014

New Website Coming Soon!

I am in the process of doing a huge update to my website and blog!

My blog still contain all sorts of great information of news and events in and around East Sac as well as updates on the real estate market. The format will be a bit more dynamic and located as a page within my full real estate website  You can still reach it by going to www.WelcomeToEastSacramento.com or by going through the primary website at http://WelcomeToEastSac.com/blog/.


I've also made great changes to my real estate website and now have it located at www.WelcomeToEastSac.com. The website has greatly improved search features including an improved Map Search, a detailed Advanced Search, the ability to search by Address, MLS number and even preset searches for some of my favorite neighborhoods like East Sac, Land Park, Sierra & Arden Oaks, Curtis Park, River Park, Elmhurst and Midtown / Downtown.


I've also been able to upload many of my past client thank you notes and referral letters in a Testimonial section. Turns out that I had over 50 great letters, notes, comment cards and Yelp reviews to post to the new website!


The new website even has a great way of sharing my Referral Network great companies that I have worked with and would recommend to my friends.



With the launch of my new website will come a new email address. While Nathan@East-Sac.com will still get to me, I'm switching over to Nathan@WelcomeToEastSac.com to have a cohesive brand (and so I don't have to explain the "dash" between East and Sac every time I give out my email over the phone).

I'm really excited about the new site and blog. I hope that you like it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment