Wednesday, June 5, 2013

410 Messina Drive Just Sold


Last week was a busy week for closing transactions and 410 Messina was the second one that I closed on Friday.

I have some wonderful clients that have been looking off and on since March of last year and we just got them into a great house in River Park.

This home was completely updated and in great condition. We moved very quickly when I saw it hit the market and beat out the competition. The sellers were out of country for all be a couple days at the start and end of the transaction, but it went very smooth. 

When I compare this house to many of the ones that they looked at, I'm very pleased with what they got. It was a tough market, but they hung in there and now have a great home to host their own Oktoberfest in!




You can see the full listing details on my real estate site.

No comments:

Post a Comment