Tuesday, November 8, 2011

3900 M Street is Pending Sale

As far as East Sac homes for sale, this was an amazing one and the buyers market agreed. We brought 3900 M Street on the market on Thursday afternoon and had an offer on Saturday that had just been accepted and marked Pending!


I delivered about 250 letters to the neighbors in the Fab 40’s inviting them to the open house, knowing that this home has been of great interest while being built. I think they all showed and more, including many potential buyers and some that didn’t know they were buyers until they walked through the front door. As a guess, I would say that we had over 500 people through the house during those three days.


This has been such a great project and the builder paid great attention to all the little details. I’ll miss this listing when it closes but fortunately I’m working with the builders on another amazing East Sac new construction that should start in a month or two.


I love delivering a great product to the market!

No comments:

Post a Comment